Wednesday, June 12, 2019

New Review: Obsessed: Lila Casey Book 1 (Lila Casey Series) by J. Collins

Obsessed: Lila Casey Book 1 (Lila Casey Series)Obsessed: Lila Casey Book 1
By:  J. Collins
My Rating: 4 of 5 stars

Obsessed (Lila Casey Series Book 1) by J Collins was a pretty okay read that had me smiling, annoyed and just got me in all the good fun feels.

This book was such a joy to read that I had it pretty much read in one sitting. As I said it's fun, light hearted, and has some pretty good chuckle moments. I've read my fair share of vampire books, and I always love it when there's a new spin on the lore. This author did a great job of making this read fresh and enjoyable. The romance was quick, but not overpowering, it flowed nice and once the other vampires started showing up, the story found solid footing and took off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.