Thursday, June 20, 2019

New Review: Smoke & Mirrors (Nite Fire #3) by C.L. Schneider

Smoke & Mirrors (Nite Fire #3)Smoke & Mirrors
ByC.L. Schneider
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Smoke & Mirrors (Nite Fire #3) by C.L. Schneider was a fast pace, action filled, suspenseful read, that had me hooked.

The third book in the Nite Fire series and it kicks off right away setting the stage, tone, and the deadly mystery. I got sucked in right away and I did not want to stop reading this book. It has everything I love about otherworldly magic, urban fantasy, and shifter fantasy all rolled into one hell of a good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.