Wednesday, June 12, 2019

New Review: Cult by Seelie Kay

CultCult
By Seelie Kay
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cult (Feisty Lawyers Book 3) by Seelie Kay was an actioned packed thrill ride that had me hooked from start to finish.

Book three in this heart pounding series, we are again taken on a dangerous action filled, mysterious adventure. Picking up where the last book left off, it isn't long before the plot gets under way, and we get to meet some new characters. I will say that these books follow a continuous timeline, and have a connecting multilayer plot line, so I highly suggest reading the first two books, as it will help with this one, not only that, you won't get the full effect of these characters and the danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.