Thursday, June 13, 2019

New Review: Vermilion Lies (The Order of the Senary, #3) by L.D. Rose

Vermilion Lies (The Order of the Senary, #3)Vermilion Lies
By L.D. Rose
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Vermilion Lies (The Order of the Senary Series Book 3) by L.D. Rose was an engaging, exciting read, that had me hooked!

The latest book in this amazing series, I have to start with, I love the new covers. Wow, this cover was such a draw, that if I didn't read the first two books, it would have been like a fly to honey. That a side, this book was fast pace, action packed and it hit the ground running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.