Sunday, December 27, 2015

Revenge of the Castle Cats (The Grimm Chronicles #3)

Revenge of the Castle Cats (The Grimm Chronicles #3)Revenge of the Castle Cats
By: Isabella Fontaine
My rating: ★★★★☆

You're there again, why is Gawd still there! Why just way?

Okay I'm going to ignore my inner detest for gawd and move on with this review.

This book opens with Br'er rabbit telling us how he saved Alice form certain doom. I really like his voice when telling stories. He's fun, bouncy and makes even the most dangerous situations laid back and fun. He is by far one of my favourite characters this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.