Sunday, December 27, 2015

Review Update! Happily Never After (The Grimm Chronicles #2)

Happily Never After (The Grimm Chronicles #2)Happily Never After 
By: Isabella Fontaine
My Rating: ★★★★☆

I will say it again, STOP SAYING GAWD!!! It's god... she's 18 not 12... Gawd is unacceptable!

Okay lets start.

I'm very much enjoying this series. Right out the gate there was nail bight corrupt action with Alice using her wits to kill of the mutated frog prince. It isn't a easy battle, and Alice does get bested, learning that though she my know a lot about swords she doesn't know everything and in the end will be her down fall. And she's bloodily single, there's no hot brewing bad boy to save her, or the hot know it all knight that shows up right at that crucial moment. She has a fiction rabbit, who rather sit and watch. Alice is on her own, and it is marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.