Monday, June 24, 2019

New Review: Moves by John Michaels

MovesMoves
ByJohn Michaels
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Moves by John Michaels was a heart pounding thriller that had me hooked, hard!

Wow, like, wow, I'm still trying to process everything that went on on this crazy good read. So much, like, as I was trying to piece everything together I kept thinking I was missing something, like a word you forgot, or a lost memory that just keeps slipping away from you. I love books like that, books that keep you guessing, on the edge of your seat, and just captures you fully, to the point were it's 3 in the morning and you're deciding if you're going to call in sick to finish the book, or force yourself to stop and try and get your mind to rest. That my friends is this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.