Sunday, June 30, 2019

New Review: Kingdom of War (Kingdom Journals Volume 4) by Tricia Copeland

Kingdom of WarKingdom of War
ByTricia Copeland
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kingdom of War (Kingdom Journals Book 4) by Tricia Copeland was an action packed, multi layer detail read, that had me hooked.

Not my first read by this author, or in this series, so I knew I was in for something dark and fun. And yes I know I jumped again to the middle, but this book reads like a standalone, and with the well place detail, world building, and characters, I didn't feel lost or confused. I actually got sucked into this book right away, and before I knew it I had it read. It's that type of book, and if this is anything to go by, I'm definitely going to be getting my hands on the other books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.