Saturday, June 22, 2019

New Review: Hidden Magic: A Sanctuary Chronicles Novella by India Kells

Hidden Magic: A Sanctuary Chronicles NovellaHidden Magic: A Sanctuary Chronicles Novella
ByIndia Kells
My Rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hidden Magic: A Sanctuary Chronicles Novella by India Kells was a fast past, engaging read, that had me hooked.

This quick short read is packed full of action, romance, emotions, growth and of course, magic. It hooked me right away, and I dove right into this little wonder. As this is a side story to the main series, it can be read as a standalone. So don't worry about spoilers or feeling lost. As someone who follows this series, it brought me new characters to grow and love, and old ones I have missed. It was a good combo and made me remember why I love this series so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.