Sunday, June 23, 2019

New Review: The Good Neighbors by Kiersten Modglin

The Good NeighborsThe Good Neighbors
ByKiersten Modglin
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Good Neighbors by Kiersten Modglin was a gripping psychological thriller, that had me hooked from start to finish.

Have you ever sat at the end of a book and just went, what the hell... what the hell? That was me, full on, not really comprehending how the author led me by the nose. This book was even told in dual POV and still managed to mislead you and catch you off guard. Again, what the hell?... (These are good, what the hells, BTW)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.