Monday, June 17, 2019

New Review: Behind Blue Eyes by C.S. Duffy

Behind Blue EyesBehind Blue Eyes
ByC.S. Duffy
My Rating: 4 of 5 stars

Behind Blue Eyes (Stockholm Murders Book 1) by CS Duffy was a heart clutching thriller, that had me hooked.

My first read by this author, and I went in hot. Man oh man, this book had me in knots, my nerves were shot, and it really gave me that punch gut ending I was hoping for. This book was full of twist, turns, ups, downs, and it has you second guessing everyone. I love books like this, no one likes to figure things out from the start. I love the MC, she was smart, witty and read well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.