Monday, June 24, 2019

New Review: Gumshoe And The Mysterious Mushrooms (Gumshoe Mysteries Book 1) by Laura Hawks

Gumshoe And The Mysterious Mushrooms (Gumshoe Mysteries Book 1)Gumshoe And The Mysterious Mushrooms
ByLaura Hawks
My Rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gumshoe And The Mysterious Mushrooms (Gumshoe Mysteries Book 1) by Laura Hawks was an intriguing original read, that kept me flipping the pages.

The first book in what I believe is going to be a crazily outstanding series, we are taken on a mysterious adventure with a talking cat and a teen who learns that her life and what she believe isn't all that true. As YA is my guilty pleasure, when I seen this quirky read pop up I had to grab it, and man oh man, I'm so happy I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.