Sunday, August 1, 2021

Review Opportunities!

Block 5th
 

When your mayor is a Griffin and the local diner is run by mermaid's serving fish and chips, you know you'll never have a mundane day.

Sarah hasn't been in a relationship since she left her abusive ex-husband. When her close friends invite her to a weekend in Black Hollow she takes her first step toward moving on. What she doesn't expect is to meet a man or Frankenstein's monster in Adam's case.

Adam has lived his life hidden from the world, tired of the stares from strangers. He roamed for centuries tortured with not being able to age or die. He found solace in Black Hollow, it was the perfect place to be himself and forge friendships with other immortals. Until Sarah comes along and he finds the one thing he can't live without. Complete acceptance and love.

Nothing is ever as easy as that though, someone wants to keep humans out of Black Hollow and Sarah is the first victim. Can Adam save her and his future?






__________________________________________________________________________________



_____________
 
 
Block 12th
 

I never wanted a wife.
But when the Bratva tries to take what was promised to me, it's time to claim what's mine.
I thought she would be a burden, a nuisance. A wife that I could lock away forever and forget about after our wedding night.

But Sofia Ferretti turns out to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Sweet, innocent—and virginal.
Too good for a ruthless killer like me.
I'm not here to seduce her, I'm here to keep her alive. Safe from everyone in Manhattan who wants her dead.

The Bratva are coming.
To take her.
To kill me.

But they don't know how vicious I can be when it comes to keeping my promises.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.