Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Review Update:
Apprentice (The Black Mage, #2)

Apprentice (The Black Mage, #2)Apprentice by Rachel E. Carter
My rating: ★★★★★ stars

Holy mother of god! My feels just exploded. I couldn't stop thinking about Pride and Prejudice, and how this novel could possibly be an epic alternate world of that timeless classic.

The similarities are not hard to miss and as much as I would be delight to point them out, it's not going to happen. The only way to see, is for you to read the book yourself. (Now I got you interested) ;)

Aside from that mind-blowing fact; this book has out staged its predecessor by miles. There's no shortage of action or drama. Oh the drama, it was like tea time, only with rum.

⦿Click Here For My Full Review



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.