Sunday, January 17, 2016

Guest Reviewer Update! The Matriarch by Sloane Howell

The Matriarch: An Erotic Superhero Romance
The Matriarch: An Erotic Superhero Romance
By: Sloane Howell

My rating: ★★★★★


My mind is officially blown! Originally reading the title of this book, you think okay a super hero who has kinky sex. Well, she’s a superhero alright but not in the Superman kind of way. More of the Batman kind of way, lots of really cool toys (and I’m not talking sex toys here people!). Maggie Madison, your Matriarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.