Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Review Update! Calendar Girl Series Review

By: Audrey Carlan
Rating: ★★★★★

Reviewed By: Jill-Ann Guyette


Beginning this series, you wonder if an author can keep you captivated throughout a dozen books. Well Carlan certainly managed this and left you feeling as satisfied. Each book is no more than 150 pages, making a quick read but one that leaves you waiting for more. And thankfully the wait wasn’t long, with books released at the end of the month. The last, December, was released December 29 and I could hardly wait to have it on my kindle! Now on to my review of the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.