Monday, November 16, 2015

Review Update!: Interview With A Hex Boy: Volume II

Interview With A Hex Boy: Volume II (The Divinicus Nex Chronicles)Title: Interview With A Hex Boy: Volume II
By: A&E Kirk
My rating: ★★★★★

I got to say there's never a dull moment when the HEX Boys are around.

I love the interviews almost as much as I love the books, and not only did this little gem brighten up my long ass day, but it had nice little treats of deleted scenes and, to top it off they were told from alternate POV's. I always get giddy when I can get inside one of their heads and get to know what they were thinking when a dire situation happened, and thoughts on the after math.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.