Wednesday, November 18, 2015

One day sale for Michelle Lynn - Seeing You

~ Release Day Sale !~
 


****************************
Todd's my next-door neighbor - an up-and-coming chef ready to make his mark on the world. His dreams are bold and limitless, his drive even more so. He offers me a favor, one that I can't refuse...only there are strings attached. 
 
Amelia's my next-door neighbor - a talented photographer waiting for her big break. Her dreams are authentic and intense, her art even more so. I made her a offer and she accepted...but I asked for something in return. 
Two favors meant to make our dreams come true. Our careers were supposed to change, not our friendship. Success was the ultimate goal...until we saw each other in a different light. 
 
*****************************

 
*****************************
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.