Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Review Update! Casting Magic

Casting Magic: A Grazi Kelly Universe NovellaCasting Magic: A Grazi Kelly Universe Novella 
By: C.D. Gorri
My rating: ★★★★★

I loved this short.

Fast pace and full of heart pounding action I couldn't put this read down even though the hour was getting late and I had to get up early for work. (Oh work how you spoil and shorten my reading time.)

There is a ah ha moment in this book, if you've read all the Grazi Kelly novels then you know that Angela is Grazi's BF, and in the third book goes MIA. In this short the mystery is solve and are told why Angela goes off the map and, why Grazi can't get a hold of her. Makes me happy to know that Angela didn't ditch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.