Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review Updates - Manga

Among reading books, I have a fondness for Manga and Japanese Light Novels. But as are books, they are a hit or miss, and it's hard to find that special read amongst all the clutter. I don't always review Manga because of how the volumes are released. I usually wait until the series is complete, because that's when the story is. Sometimes I do review a mid-way manga, if I am overly excited about it. Below are three manga's that I have recently reviewed. One is still on-going,(World Trigger) but the development of the characters, progress so well, that I had to say something.

I hope you enjoy these Reviews. If you wish to indulge in reading manga or if you wish to try it, please click on the link below.

► Click Here To Read Some Manga

Enjoy :)

-Emily

Manga Classics: Pride & PrejudiceManga Classics: Pride & Prejudice by Stacy King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Click Here For My Review


World Trigger, Vol. 1World Trigger, Vol. 1 by Daisuke Ashihara
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Click Here For My Review


Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Vol. 01 (Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun, #1)Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Vol. 01 by Robico
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Click Here For My Review



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.