Saturday, January 20, 2018

New Review: Living The Good Death

Living the Good Death By: Scott Baron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

( I voluntarily received a ARC of this book )

Living the Good Death by Scott Baron was an okay read, that for me could have been more exciting if the pacing was faster and the filler cut short.

Not my favourite-est read of the
year, in truth I was disappoint. The opening was spot on, it was
solid and it really draws you in. It was going good until Death found herself in the psych ward. Things slowed down, and it for me, dragged on. There was too many mundane things going on, to many day-to-day filler scenes that clogged the flow of the story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, all comments are moderated. Please reframe from comment fights, everyone has a right to their own opinion, if you don't like it, to bad.

I love to hear your thoughts, and crazy idea's. I'll make very effort to replay to your comment and views. :)

-Cheers.